- How can I contact CINEPOINT?
- Can I book my cinema tickets online?
- Why do I have to pay extra to book tickets through the website?
- Is buying tickets on-line on www.cinepoint.in safe and secure?
- What methods of payment are accepted online?
- What happens if my machine hangs or restarts or my internet line disconnects when I am in the middle of a booking?
- How do I know if my booking is confirmed?
- Once I have booked tickets online, how do I collect them?
If I am running late for the film will my seat be held?
Once your purchase has been confirmed, your admission is held and will not be sold to another customer.
- Can I cancel the tickets that I have booked online and get a refund?
- What happens if I forget my password?
- How do I change my password?
- What are the benefits of registering on cinepoint.com?
- Can I get my tickets delivered home?
- What are the Call Centre timings?
- How do I book for Birthdays, Kitty Parties & Group Bookings?
- How can I find out about the facilities available at the cinema?
Note – Before you try to book the same tickets again, please do login and check your account history to see if the reservation already exists. If so, you can retrieve your booking from the "my accounts" section .If the booking does not exist (and you have been debited), then your refund will be processed as mentioned above
The facility of home delivery is not available for tickets booked online